Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
CON-768: RS-232/485 Converter
The CON-768 allows ORCAview to communicate via an RS-232 port with the entire control system through any Delta controller or BACstat equipped with a Service Port.Although Delta recommends the CON-768BT which communicates over wireless Bluetooth instead of the CON-768, the CON-768 remains available as a replacement for defective hardware or for situations where wireless is not appropriate.The CON-768 is a RS-232 to RS-485 converter. However, a standard RS-232/485 converter cannot be substituted for the CON-768 because the RS-485 MS/TP network runs at 76,800 baud, which is not a valid RS-232 baud rate. The CON-768 draws its power from the controller it is connected to via the Service Port.The CON-768 has been released with a number of different hardware version numbers. The versions that work properly are labeled 3.1a, 3.2a and 3.3. Older versions should be sent to RMA for an upgrade.If your laptop does not have an RS-232 serial port, see KBA1610, or order the CON-768BT instead.The standard CON-768 cable is 6 feet long. If you require a longer cable, there are two approaches:
- Make you own custom cable. Be aware- the cable is considered a Tee in the RS-485 network, and so longer lengths are not guaranteed to work. See KBA 1163 for more information.
- Install an RTS-20J near the computer and then run a proper MS/TP cable and power back to the controller.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.